He Fits A Pool Noodle Over The Faucet. At First It's Odd, But When I Saw The Other End? BRILLIANT!



Hacks can be lifesaving, especially when you're in a pinch. In fact, I learned about one, in particular, that I used recently at home. I had people coming over and wanted to give my home a fresh scent. I usually use candles but I didn't think I had enough time for those to really do the trick. I used a hack we highlighted in a recent post. I turned up the air conditioner and taped dryer sheets to all the vents. I let the air circulate for about an hour, and my home smelled linen fresh! I wasn't sure it would work, but the results were so good even my husband commented (and he never comments on anything)! If you are interested in additional dryer sheet hacks, check some out here! This just goes to show that hacks are super handy when you're in a rush.

In this video, we're not using dryer sheets, but they'll be just as useful. These hacks involve using pool noodles. If you don't have a pool, you may not have one around you home, but they are easily found at most stores, Walmart, Target, Kmart, and the like. When you see how clever these hacks are, you may even be inspired to buy some of your own, or dig them out of your garage. I can't wait to try the one with the fishing poles, that one will definitely come in handy for our family. Hope these are helpful, enjoy!

13 Amazing Pool Noodle Hacks You Will Actually Use!

Just when I thought there weren't any more hacks to be found, he comes up with new ones! This guy is so clever!

Comments